I love fishing, but…

I’m not sure if I would want to catch this fish. I pretty much love everything about fishing, but I think this thing looks like it could eat your soul.

At the end of the day, I like to hold beautiful rainbow trout in my hands.
Way better looking.

7 comments on “I love fishing, but…Add yours →

1. Alycia,

I didn’t know you like to fish. Where do you go to fish? I’d tell you my secret spots, but a fisherman never reveals. I’ll just say that I love the Kenai River this time of year.

1. Mr Forbes,
    I always love reading your posts because it is mostly about fishing. While I was reading your new post, I kinda thought that this man must be crazy. Why is fishing so fun to you?

1. Frieda,

What do you mean “this man must be crazy?” Ha! I think fishing combines so many things I love: being outside, being active, using your brain to figure out how to catch them, and then just enjoying life. It’s really the perfect activity.

2. Dear Mr.Forbes,
    That big fish is terrifying I do not like the ocean cause of big fishes but rivers are okay. I like how big fishes look but I do not want to see one in person.

3. Mr.Forbes,
    For some reason that big fish looks photoshopped.
    If you look at his face you can see a slight curve thats not supposed to be there. Do you see it.